I Have Found The One Whom My Soul Loves !



Hi Guys!


It been sometime that i updated the blog, i was a bit caught up for obvious reasons!  I had my wedding to prepare for. 

It was a busy one month for me, but finally i'm married to the most beautiful girl i had ever known , my partner in crime with whom i had shared fun moments, ups & downs ...   for 10 years. We had a great one month of family gatherings, dinners and customs to be part of. I feel really happy to share our wedding shoot with everybody, all the denim lovers & my dear friends. Wish both of us good luck.  

Yes i will be back with my blogging very soon.  Love you guys ! 

I would like to quote : 

“You don’t marry one person; you marry three: the person you think they are, the person they are, and the person they are going to become as a result of being married to you.” Richard Needham





















Cheers to all Denimoholics #jeanslovers #denimdudes #jeansmakers #indigolovers.



No comments: